Sunday, May 16, 2010

Senior Reflection #1

Well, the year's almost over and I can't wait. I always hated this school and yet I feel I'm still going to miss bits and pieces of it because it's become a part of my past. However, now it's time to step into the future and look forward to enjoying my last summer of relaxation right before college starts. I'm excited because graduation day also happens to be my eighteenth birthday. I plan on staying up late and just having fun this summer, but as of right now school hasn't officially ended yet and there's still a lot of work teachers keep giving out. When will teachers learn that no senior wants to deal with homework when all of our minds is permanently on vacation; well at least mine is anyway, though I'm pretty sure everyone would agree with my sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment