Saturday, June 5, 2010

Article #3

The article I read is a satire about how Obama seems to be placing new sets of rules and ideas that seem to infringe upon our rights as Americans. It talks about the constitution and the Bill of Rights that state our freedoms and rights. The articles talks about how it seems Obama is giving jobs to illegal immigrants and letting the government get more power. The article is satirizing Obama's health care plan and his other policies that he has approved.

I chose this article because I thought it was interesting how they mentioned our freedoms and rights which I agree with. The article was good but I have no problems with Obama's health care plan or his other policies. I think everyone needs health care and Obama is helping people who cannot afford it as well as getting rid of preexisting conditions that allows health care plans to drop people. However, I enjoyed the article because I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/last-time-sources-checked-this-still-america,17545/

No comments:

Post a Comment