Sunday, June 13, 2010

Senior Reflection #4

I can't believe that there's about a week to graduate and I will officially be eighteen! I am so excited; I plan on relaxing most of this summer as much as I can before heading off to college, too bad it will shorter this year compared to all of the years. At least I don't have to worry anymore about how to register to vote. I keep reminding myself that it's just one week left that I need to worry about and then I'm free from this school forever. I bet everyone is counting down the days to graduation, but I'm the only one with the ulterior motive because it also happens to be my birthday. I remember finding out on the last day of school last year that we would be graduating on the twenty-second of June and realizing that it would be my eighteenth when I was still expecting to be seventeen in a few days. My first thought was YES that's my birthday and my second thought was that's really late compared to everyone else who will probably graduate days maybe even weeks before us. Well at least I'm happy unlike everyone else sulking about the date being to late, but I also wanted to finish the year as quickly as possible so that I could enjoy my summer at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment